hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

hello, from Sheffield UK. Been collecting the cars from both films for my son.

How come they only sell the same 20 cars in single form, from Cars 2

Hey Kaa, welcome to the forum. New releases will come in the future, I'm sure you will hear here first when there are new ones.

Comment

thanks for the welcome, I do hope there's going to be more. My son loves Cars (real ones too, he love my "bubba" (impreza))

Just need more space to keep them

Comment

A warm welcome to the site Kaa

Comment

bout ye, went to uni there many years ago, is the notty house still there!
          had quite a scoops in there!!!

Comment

Another Yorkshireman, welcome. More cars will come in the future, just not sure how closer future...

Comment

thanks for the welcome, seems really friendly on here

Comment

Welcome Kaa! Yeah it is friendly on here, the Cars community really is like one big family. Glad we could adopt you!

Comment

Welcome aboard. How long have you been collecting?

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Welcome to clan Kaa, this is a great crew very helpful and knowledgeable.

Comment

Welcome, kaa... more Cars singles are getting ready to come out... 21, 22, and 23 are out in stores in the US... and while I have no inside contacts to support my belief, I think we'll see more singles, 2 packs, and more within the next 3 weeks when the Cars2 DVD/Blu-Ray comes out (November 1).

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I was in the Disney Store last week, and the employee told me there would be lots of new Cars stuff coming out in 2 weeks. She didn't give me any details of course. Guess they want me to come back and spend more money.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
                        X