hello uk cars fan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello uk cars fan

hi great site, my son and i are huge cars fans, and he collects the cars, we have a few to get to complete the first wave of cars2, lewis, shu, nigel, miguel,and maserati...these are so hard to track down, have drove over a thousand miles in last week while on holiday and stopped at every toy shop we spotted....if anybody has any other cars racecars for sale i might be interested....... thanks for reading this

Welcome to the site. It seems that the majority of posters on this site are based in the UK and will be able to tell you where to find these cars.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

thanks for welcome and reply

Comment

Welcome to the site.

Comment

Hi and welcome Aldo

Unfortunately the cars you're requiring are yet to be spotted in retail stores in the UK

Keep popping back as it will be posted on here when they're found...

Comment

thankyou, thats good to know,, tho i thought nigel gearsley was out, as it was listed on the toys r us website for a week or so.....

Comment

Sorry, I missed Nigel when I read your list

He's definately out in the UK and I found him at Argos...

Comment

Welcome to the site! I will send you a PM, I have an extra Shu and Miguel!

Comment

thankyou for your help, argos...will need to have a look again(think they hate me in there, always asking to see every car in stock ha) bumper save!! consider them sold.. thankyou for your help.....also forgot about Max Schnell......

Comment

Welcome to the fold, aldouk.

Comment

You aren't the only one! They are impossible for me to find too. I can't find Shu, Miguel, Lewis or Maserati ANYWHERE! Though I did get lucky walking into my grocery store last week, they had Max Schnell and Nigel Gearlsy there!

Comment

Welcome, aldouk!.. Shu and Miguel singles are just starting to come out in the US so they should arrive in the UK in a month or so... Lewis and Carlo Maserati have only turned up at online retailers so far... with the movie coming out on DVD and Blu-Ray in 1 week, they may show up then... at least I hope so.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Hello, dont know where you are in the country but we managed to get hold of maserati and lewis in the Wandsworth Sainsburys yesterday! x

Comment

hi thanks, we have both of them now, managed to get them last week, only max scnell to get to complete single pack cars

Comment

Working...
                            X